Sunday 27 November 2011

WeBcAm WiF hIm

He GiVe Me ThIs SoNg n TolD tHt " He MiSs Me "


last nght (26/11/2011) , hurmmmm i poke him at ym (yahoo messenger) for chatting n hopely he'll not rplying , , hurmmm but the poken were make both of us represent the feel tht weren't bcome true , ,hurmmm he threw me awy cause of my particle fault  , , then he taught me tht hd been enganged wth another girls and replacing with apologise of all he did , , hurmmm i told him , i still loving him as well , , hurmmm an cn't accept wht hd been hppn to us , , thy wren't change , , he said tht he wre missing me n want me to called him 'hubby' @ 'b' , additionally our memoir at Kuala Lumpur n Selangor weren't died in mind of us , , i said tht he wren't belongs to me , , i cn't stop thnking bout him , , he wanted me to meet him for ths semester break , , but i didn't thnking so , , but he gve me some mentions tht "u should be gonna carefull within if u wnt to meet me there" , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment